Lessons from the bottom of my broken heart A month ago, I could not even write. I was too broken. Everyday I would wake to the same unwanted reality. I was stuck at the bottom of a dark cold hole, deeply depressed. Getting out of bed took all the energy I had. Life became...
- Staff – One of the greatest experiences of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by a dedicated staff. The Villa has a team of professionals led by a long-serving manager who also acts as the villa’s spiritual advisor, arranging the temple ceremonies that form part of the day-to-day rituals.
- Chefs – The villa’s private cooks are trained in local and international cuisine and are in charge of the market shopping and preparation of all guest meals. They will happily prepare dishes from the villa’s suggestion menu, as well accommodating special requests and dietary requirements.
- Cleaning – Attendants look after the daily cleaning and tidying requirements at the villa.
- Location – Pererenan village, Canggu, south-west Bali.
- Rooms – 6 bedrooms: 5 king-size beds and 1 queen-sized bed. ( plus a daybed in the TV room)
- Living – Joglo living pavilion with guest kitchen and bar; dining and kitchen pavilion with seating for 12; barbecue pavilion;
- Yoga – Riverside yoga studio
- Spa – In villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).