In March 2016, we finally made it to the shores of Morocco. Karma was on our side, the swells arrived on the same day that most of our guests landed in the airport. Ines Ambrosio, professional Portugese longboarder and Filipe Neto, the legendary filmmaker joined us for the week along with 10 beautiful and cheerful women in a small town south of the surfer’s paradise of Taghazout. Of all the retreats I have run, we have never had a more diverse group of people. I can also say, that I have never seen 10 complete strangers become friends and then family so quickly. In every blog I have written on Morocco I write “Morocco, you are magic.” Although nearly a year has passed, the feelings still are the same … Morocco, you indeed are magic. Looking forward to seeing you again in March 2018.
- Staff – One of the greatest experiences of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by a dedicated staff. The Villa has a team of professionals led by a long-serving manager who also acts as the villa’s spiritual advisor, arranging the temple ceremonies that form part of the day-to-day rituals.
- Chefs – The villa’s private cooks are trained in local and international cuisine and are in charge of the market shopping and preparation of all guest meals. They will happily prepare dishes from the villa’s suggestion menu, as well accommodating special requests and dietary requirements.
- Cleaning – Attendants look after the daily cleaning and tidying requirements at the villa.
- Location – Pererenan village, Canggu, south-west Bali.
- Rooms – 6 bedrooms: 5 king-size beds and 1 queen-sized bed. ( plus a daybed in the TV room)
- Living – Joglo living pavilion with guest kitchen and bar; dining and kitchen pavilion with seating for 12; barbecue pavilion;
- Yoga – Riverside yoga studio
- Spa – In villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).